How to open bet365 account - THE SUPER WALLET

THE SUPER WALLET

𝕿𝕳𝕴𝕾 𝕴𝕾 𝕺𝕹𝕰 𝕺𝕱 𝕿𝕳𝕰 𝕭𝕰𝕾𝕿 𝕸𝕬𝕽𝕢𝕰𝕿𝕴𝕹𝕲 𝕾𝕴𝕿𝕰𝕾 𝕴𝕹 𝕿𝕳𝕰 𝖂𝕺𝕽𝕷𝕯

Recent Posts

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, April 19, 2019

How to open bet365 account


Bet365 have made it so simple to open an account with them! I followed these 4 simple steps when opening my account:
Step 1
Click the link above to be taken to the bet365 homepage. Once you are there then I clicked the ‘Join Now’ button.
Step 2
This took me into the registration form where you need to enter all your personal details.
Step 3
I was then asked to make a deposit. Simply entered my your card details and information before clicking the ‘Make Deposit’ button at the bottom.
Step 4
That’s it! My account has been created and I simply then need to log in using my username and password in the fields at the top right of the bet365 home screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot